The Heb Group operates a policy of continuous improvement and complies with all relevant environmental legislation.
- Our properties are built using techniques and materials at the forefront of eco design, to ensure they are both comfortable for you, and of the highest efficiency in terms of energy usage and therefore the minimisation of CO2 production.
- We produce more energy than we use via PV and wind turbine generation. Our laundry uses renewable energy to wash, dry and iron bedding and towels.
- We use environmentally friendly Ecover products when available and fit for purpose.
- Any comments are welcome.
Guest “Green” Guidelines
- Please try and observe these requests as far as possible to conserve energy and reduce landfill waste while staying with us.
- Green bins for glass bottles & jars. No broken drinking glasses.
- Blue bins for plastics, waxed containers, newspaper and cans.(mixed recyclables)
- Yellow label bins, food waste into organic bin. ABSOLUTELY no plastics.
- Purple label, non-recyclables including polystyrene, broken glasses and porcelain.
- Use outside rotary driers / clothes lines and internal clothes rack for drying laundry. Please restrict use of tumble drier to a final dry off if required at all.
- Switch off neon power switch at TV. This cuts off the stand by power to the TV, Satellite decoder and DVD player. (On standby these still require 80% of full operating power). It will take two minutes for the Sky decoder to pick up a signal after being turned on, please be patient.
- Use the dual flush option on the cisterns appropriately.
It is important to each and every one of our staff members that we deliver an efficient and friendly service to you. We have the knowledge and willingness to assist in making your visit with us a great experience. We know it is fundamental to making your visit enjoyable that you are in an uplifting environment where you feel comfortable and secure.
You, our guests, are the reason for everything we do, therefore we promise to do the following;
- provide beautiful and imaginatively designed buildings and décor built using the most eco- friendly methods
- strive to deliver to you an experience that not only matches your expectations but indeed exceeds them
- make all your dealings with us as friendly and hassle free as possible
- work hard to continuously improve our existing services and develop new ones to benefit your time with us
- consult you throughout on your experiences with us, from initial contact and through the time you stay with us
- continuously measure how well we are delivering our services, using the results of feedback from you, both positive and negative, to help us improve our performance and services
- work with other organizations and companies, both local and national, again, to make your time with us as easy and enjoyable as is possible
- make every effort to deal with queries as promptly as possible and to give a high standard of information to find the answers to these questions
- to take responsibility for solving problems and complaints as effectively and quickly as possible
We want you to feel positive about any contact you have with us, so we have set ourselves the following standards:
- enquiries via e-mail will be answered within 24hrs
- availability calendars on the website will be continuously updated as bookings are received
- We will clearly and accurately inform you about our policies, services and procedures
The purpose of this privacy statement is to provide you with details of how Heb Group will collect, store and use the personal data you supply to it. Personal data is information which relates to identifiable living individuals.
This website contains links to other sites. Heb Group is not responsible for the privacy practices and/or the content of such web sites.
Statement of Intent
It is the stated policy of Heb Group that we will act in accordance with current legislation and aims to meet current best practice with regard to the processing of personal data.
Collection of personal data
In using this site, you may provide certain personal data to Heb Group, and certain data about you may be collected by ‘cookies’. Cookies are temporary internet files which are used by Heb Group to enhance the use of this site, and to allow us to build up a more detailed profile of you (please see the Cookies Statement below for further information on cookies).
Online Forms, use of personal data
Any information that you provide online to Heb Group, for example when requesting brochures, entering competitions, requesting newsletters, making a booking or sending an email query, is captured and stored on our database.
In addition to using this information to fulfil specific customer queries and requests, it also lets us keep you updated with news and promotions concerning Heb Group, should you opt-in to receive such information from us.
We guarantee that any information you provide to us will not be passed on to our selected partners or third parties agencies, unless you permit us to do so and that we will only use your data for the purpose(s) that you originally supplied it.
Please note that this privacy statement applies to our own websites and not to any third-party sites that are linked to from this site.
Storage and correction of Personal Data
Heb Group will retain the personal data it holds unless and until you send Heb Group notice that you no longer wish it to retain this data. You can request a copy of the information we hold about you at any time (for which we may charge a small fee). We will also correct any inaccuracies in your information at your request.